Effective Date: 01 March 2023
Last Updated: 01 March 2023
Information we collect
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Email – Only recorded when you choose to submit a comment on a post. Your email is not published on the website and is not sold or shared.
- IP address – Is recorded when you submit a comment.
- User name – Is recorded when you submit a comment.
How we use your information
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Read more about the Google Ads requirements on the Google Ads support page.
2. Site Protection
3. User-to-user Comments
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only upon receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How we share your information
We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We require such third parties to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention of your information
Residual anonymous information and aggregate information, neither of which identifies you (directly or indirectly), may be stored indefinitely.
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third-party links & use of your information
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available to us, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.